Some of our Team Members
The role of the Medical Advisory Committee is to review formal trip proposals to:
- Ensure compliance with the highest quality of medical standards.
- Ensure an appropriate mix of medical professionals to maximize successful surgical outcomes in the host country.
- Ensure procedures are within the scope of Healing the Children Northeast's compliances.
- Act as a carefully guided resource to Team Leaders in the development, organization, and preparation of medical supplies and equipment for Medical Teams.
- Act as a resource, when needed, for medical related questions and or actions pertaining to the International Inbound Program.
Medical Committee Members:
- Gregory Keiser, DMD - Chairman
- Manoj T. Abraham, MD
- Bruce D. Chipkin, MD
- David Fenner, MD
- Jairo Eduardo Castillo, MD
- Debbie Fritz, RN
- Missy Law - MTA Program Director